Thursday, July 26, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift Day 4 of 35

Day 4 = Bum Bum + Spinning

After a night of thunder and lightening storms, it was tough to get up this morning.  I woke up got dressed and headed to my workout area, and I shook my Bum Bum.  It felt great walking around today because after only 3 days of workouts, my butt feels like it is starting to slim down and shape up.  After I Shook my Booty and hit the Booty Drums, I had some time before I had to hit the shower, so I rode my spinning bike for about 20 minutes or so.

Today is the day that I had planned to reached my weight loss goal of 130lbs.  I did not hit that goal...but that's okay.  I am still in great shape and I feel even better than ever.  I added another year on my life today and I had a great evening with my family.  I got spoiled with gifts from my husband and kids…

This was just the beginning...

I am reading the second book in the 50 Shades Trilogy, but heard this book "Bared to You" is much better.  I guess I mentioned this to my husband and he gave it to me for my birthday.  My son wanted to get me some fitness equipment, so I thought a medicine ball would be something I could use, something different from what I have here at home.  Voila...the birthday monsters delivered!

That's not all they delivered...

A gift card for the Spa.  A gift card for the Thai Treatment that Gina's has to offer.
It's wonderful!  If you remember back in April, I went to Gina's and booked in for this same treatment.  It was the first time I ever had this treatment, but definitely NOT the last.  I will tell you more about it after I book in and have it done again.

Today’s food…
Breakfast: Egg White Omelet with Spinach & Salsa


Snack: Fresh Watermelon with a Cheese String and CLEAN Carrot Cake
I made a CLEAN carrot cake this morning to celebrate my birthday with the daycare kids.


Lunch: Grilled Chicken Salad


Snack: Pineapple with Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt

This was so nice.  The kids had ice cream at second snack, I chose to have the yogurt and pineapple.
Mine was very refreshing.

Yesterday I mentioned having the Betterbee Honey Candy.  Here is a couple pictures to show you... 


Dinner: Grilled Shrimp with Vegetables
My husband and my kids took me out for dinner tonight.  We went to The Keg for my Birthday dinner.

My Little Angels                                      Me and my Lil M'

I didn't know what I wanted to eat, it was hard to decide.  It all sounded so good, but I knew I had to choose something not too heavy.  I skipped the bread and waited for my Entree to arrive.  I chose the Grilled Shrimp over a steak or salmon.

The first picture is what I ordered, the second picture is what I will be enjoying tomorrow for lunch. 
It was very very good, but I had to save room for what was coming up next.

After Dinner Snack: Billy Miners Pie from The Keg
My son told the waiter, "It's my mum's birthday today".  Next thing you know, the waiter comes back with this...

Definitely NOT CLEAN, but very good. 
The best part of it, the waiter brought out 4 forks for us all to share this sinful looking treat. 
So I did not eat the whole thing by myself.

After dinner we had to stop at Chapters to see if another Birthday gift had arrived.  It didn't, so I will fill you in on that one once I have it.  I did find this one however, on one of the shelves...

I love Tosca's cookbooks so I thought I would try out some of her workouts.

I have expressed my love of notebooks with you, so meet my newest addition...

 Someday this will be filled with my thoughts and memories that are my LIFE.

I have added a weight loss ticker to the side of my blog.  This morning when I stepped on the scale, the numbers are beginning to come down again.  I will keep updating the ticker as the days go on. 

It's getting late, and I must get my sleep, so that in the morning, I can burn off the calories from tonight's dinner.

Until then…Stay Strong!

Good night

Trina

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Trina! Sounds like a great birthday. Way to stick with your new lifestyle on this special day! That cake looks delicious!!

    I have seen really astonishing results from BBL! It really does work! Sounds like you are really enjoying it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan...I had a great birthday indeed. It was easy to pass on the bread basket, but since it was my birthday I thought I deserved some of the delicious looking Billy Miners Pie that was served. Yes it was delicious!

      Thanks again and Stay Strong!

      Trina

      Delete